At Kenzionline.com, we realize how difficult it is to order merchandise on-line, especially for first time buyers. Without actually seeing the goods in front of you, you’re never really sure if you’re buying exactly what you want. That’s why we offer our customers guaranteed satisfaction. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may replace it.
Kenzionline.com Refund Policy
- Items purchased from Kenzionline.com can be returned for refund or store credit, if the item was purchased using your credit card and was out of stock.
- Refund for the purchase using your credit card for the item that appeared to be out of stock will take place within 3 days from the purchase date.
- Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them as noted.
- All replaced items must be in the original, factory-sealed packaging in the same condition that they were received. Products that have been opened, tampered with, played with or altered will not be eligible for replace. We are unable to refund shipping costs.
- If the return was due to an error of ours (for instance, we accidentally sent the wrong merchandise), we will accept responsibility for all shipping costs related to the return.
- If the return is not due to an error of ours (i.e.- you ordered it and then decided later on that you don’t want it), the buyer accepts full responsibility for all shipping costs.
- For assistance, please contact ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone +962 777 99 00 79 Sunday-Thursday between 10 AM and 6 PM
To prepare your return:
- We kindly ask that you package all items carefully to ensure safe shipping.
- Seller Error: If we made a mistake, such as sending the wrong item, please let us know right away and we will gladly send the correct item in exchange whenever possible at no additional cost to you ( inside Jordan )
- Defective items: If you receive an item with a manufacturer’s defect, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order to arrange for a replacement.
- Shipping Damage: If your purchase arrived damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to initiate a parcel damage claim. To expedite your claim, please email email@example.com with photographs of the package and damaged contents. *Please note that a minor packaging flaw that doesn’t affect the contents is not considered a defect or damage for parcel insurance or refund claims. A small bend, scuff or indentation on exterior packaging can occur at any point in the manufacturing, supply or shipping processes. If you are a collector seeking pristine packaging, please call with your order. We will try to select an item with no marks on the packaging, and for an additional fee, we will ship with extra packing material.
- Refused or Undeliverable Packages: Packages returned because of purchaser error or refused delivery are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% of the purchase price to recover the cost of processing, shipping, and then re-stocking and re-processing the order.
Orders may be canceled as long as they have not been processed – usually the next business day. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +962 777 99 00 79 to see if your order has not yet been processed and can still be canceled. Pre-orders and back-orders can be canceled any time up until the item is in stock and your order has been processed.