about game :
double Ditto is a fun family party game that will challenge players to be clever and quick. The object of the game is to write down answers you think other players will write. Match an answer with another player to score a “ditto!” Match both answers and score a “double ditto!”
how to play:
- Play with as few as 4 players, or as many as 10 or more.
- Take turns being the Ditto Master by reading a card out loud to the group. Example cards may say: “Commands You Teach Your Dog,” “Parts of the Human Body,” “Things You Put on Your Head.”
- Next, players then have 15 seconds to write down two answers that come to mind. For “Things You Put on Your Head,” player’s’ answers might include: headband, visor, sunglasses, shampoo, ice pack, stocking, hoodie, helmet, baseball cap, curlers, and more.
- Once time is up, take turns reading the answers out loud, crossing off each answer that matches another player’s answer.
- Each Round is Filled with Hilarious Surprises.