In The Game of Life Junior game, kids embark on an exciting family vacation. Players choose their mover — a car, train, ship, or a plane — and head off to their chosen destination. They could visit a jungle, the beach, or even a castle! Earn money towards the win with Animal Action cards. Players show off their skills such as walking like a penguin or making a fish face. An Activity Action card can also earn cash. They encourage kids to engage in conversation about their favorite experiences and other fun topics. Just like with any vacation, there can be setbacks, and Event Action cards have players losing money for things such as lost luggage or forgetting a swimsuit. The player with the most cash at the end of the game wins! Bring out this board game for Family Game Night, play dates, and indoor activities. For kids ages 5 and up.
- INTRO TO A CLASSIC GAME: A fun introduction to The Game of Life game. In this edition for younger kids, players choose their own vacation adventure and make their own choices
- FAMILY VACATION: In this kids’ edition of The Game of Life game, players choose a car, boat, train, or plane and set off to experience the ups and downs of a family vacation
- ACTION CARDS: Surprises are in store and money is earned (or lost) when players draw Action cards! They might get an animal encounter, an activity, or an event that happens along the journey
- FUN BOARD SPACES: The vacation-themed gameboard lets kids imagine exciting day trips such as an air balloon ride or speedboat ride. They can also switch up their plans and head off to a new destination
- FUN GAME FOR KIDS: This board game for kids, ages 5 and up would also make a fun birthday gift for boys and girls, and it’d be a great choice for family game night
- Includes gameboard, 4 tokens, spinner and base, 88 cards, money pack, and game guide.
- Ages 5 and up
- For 2-4 players.