Family game night just got a lot more fun! The #UpsideDownChallenge Game will keep your friends and family laughing out loud for hours as you compete to do challenges like connecting dots, giving high-fives, and pouring one cup of water into another, all while your vision is flipped upside down. You’ll be amazed how difficult even the simplest tasks become! Join in on the trend and share your own #UpsideDownChallenge videos! Or look up the hashtag #UpsideDownChallenge to see more!
OBJECT OF THE GAME
Earn points by winning challenges while wearing upside down goggles. Each player has the chance to win or lose points with each challenge. The first player to earn five points wins the game!
HOW TO PLAY
1) Draw a card from the stack of Challenge Cards. On each card is a challenge and an explanation for how to with that challenge.
2) Each player then takes turns attempting to complete the challenge listed on the Challenge Card. Depending on what the challenge is, players may win or lose points.
3) Continue completing challenges until a player earns five points and is crowned the winner!
Join in on the trend by creating your own challenges and sharing them with hashtag #UpsideDownChallenge
- Compete with friends and family to do challenges with your vision flipped upside down. You’ll be amazed how difficult even the simplest tasks become!
- This hilarious game is perfect for your family game night, birthday parties, and fun with friends.
- You’ll be laughing out loud for hours as you struggle to do simple tasks like writing your name, connecting dots, giving high-fives, and more!
- Create and share your own challenges on social media using the hashtag #UpsideDownChallenge.
- Ages 8+ | Playing Time: 20-60 Minutes
2021 Toy of the Year Award Finalist
Known as the “Oscars” of the toy industry, the Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards are presented annually to the top toys, games, and properties of the year. Administered by The Toy Association, the awards program supports the philanthropic work of The Toy Foundation, which delivers new toys to children in need.